Register for Swim Meets
We have had some confusion about signing up for swim meets. So to simplify the process..... DO NOT SIGN UP ON THE DURHAM DOLPHINS SWIMTOPIA WEBSITE! !
For Mock meets and Dual meets, please sign up at the pool during practice. ...no later than the day before the meet. This will give our coaches the time they need to plan and fill out the paperwork. If you sign up and cannot make it or leave before your child is scheduled to swim, PLEASE let the coaches know, as this affects how the events run.
For Sanctioned Meets (weekend meets) http://ome.swimconnection.com/meets
Please register at the above web address. This is the only way to sign up for these meets...
Register for Swim Card
USA Swimming (USAS) Registration
All Dolphin swimmers must be registered with USA swimming. Use these step-by-step directions on registering and renewing swimmers for USA swimming.
Step 1 – Go to www.swim-smarter.com. If you have an account with Swim Smarter, please skip to Step 3.
Step 2 – Sign-up for an account with Swim Smarter. It is free. Swim Smarter will be used to register/renew USAS registration and manage all swim meets for most of the meets that our team will attend. Therefore, an account will be useful.
- Click “Sign-Up for a User ID”
- Fill in the information and click “Register.”
- You’ll receive an e-mail verification from Swim-Smarter, and will need to activate your account in order to log in to the website.
Step 3 – Go to www.swim-smarter.com. You’ll notice a box that says, “Sierra Nevada (SN) Area Swimmers and Parents.” Select the green tab in that box labeled “Register for USA Swimming Season.”
- Click “Register for USA Swimming Season ”Log in to your account using your UserID and password.
- If your swimmer swam for Paradise previously or currently, or another USAS team, search for your swimmer in the search box.
- If your swimmer is listed, select your swimmer using the + button on the right-side of the row displaying your swimmer’s name and information. Your swimmer will now appear in the “Registration List” on the right side of your screen.
- You may add more than one swimmer to your “Registration List"Once your swimmer(s) have been added to the “Registration List,” select “Pay for Swimmer(s).
- Select “Membership Type” as “Season 2 ($50.75)” and choose method of payment.
- If your swimmer is new to the team or has not swam for another USAS team, select the “+Create New Swimmer” box and add new swimmer Information on the next page completely. What you submit now will be how USA Swimming will recognize your swimmer for his/her swimming career. The Registration category will be “Season 2,” and is $50.75.
Step 4 – You are finished with the USA Swimming registration. You will receive a confirmation email and the 14-character USA/USS ID number will be on the receipt